Ten years of Xemsai



Ten years with this ship.
Ten great years.
17.7.17
Thank you.
Forever. 


This July (7) I reached the 10th year shipping Xemnas and Saïx. It is a special date and it means so much for me. There are people that once liked the pairing, now loathe it, there are many friends of mine that were fans, now they aren't... that doesn't mean they stopped being my friends at all, but I, slowly, have been geting loner with this pairing that turned 'obscure'. However, I still enjoy it so much for all the things they mean to me, and that those 10 years represent to me. It would be tremendously complicated putting it into words, but I think that it is more than enough to say that I will love them together and probably I forever will. All the possibilities are awesome. 

Thank you :) Thank you, thank you!


These are the drawings I had the chance to do with them celebrating this 10th anniversary (click for bigger image):











CONVERSATION

0 Comentarios/Comments:

Post a Comment