Returning and revisiting / Retomando el blog

[ENG]

Hello my friends!

I have been inactive in this blog, mostly because I have been absorbed by my job and all the courses I was taking.

However, I have a lot of new art and much more getting in the process! I barely drew on 2018 and first half of 2019, but I promised myself that I should try to draw more, and get more into challenges, or otherwise I wouldn't improve much more.

So, after cleaning the blog and refreshing the design of the page, I will upload the new art and the coming art.

So, basically I'm returning to my art and on #OnMyWayToImprovement!



[ES]

¡Hola, queridos amigos!

He tenido bastante inactividad en este blog, principalmente porque mi trabajo me absorbe casi por completo, además de todos los cursos de capacitación que estoy tomando.  

Sin embargo, ¡tengo mucho arte nuevo y mucho más en puerta! Apenas si dibujé algo en 2018 y la primera mitad de 2019, pero me prometí que haría lo más posible por dibujar, participando en desafíos y demás cosas, con el fin de seguir mejorando. 

Entonces, después de limpiar el blog y actualizar el diseño de la página, subiré mi trabajo más reciente y seguiré alimentándolo con el arte nuevo que vaya generando.

Entonces, ¡básicamente estoy volviendo a mi arte y en #MiCaminoAMejorar!


CONVERSATION

0 Comentarios/Comments:

Post a Comment