Facebook Prize: Howl & Sophie


La ganadora del primer lugar de mi concurso de Facebook fue la linda Cleo Tower. Ella me solicitó dibujarle el Castillo Vagabundo de la película de Howl, sin embargo me ha tomado un poco más de tiempo del que me hubiera gustado. Para compensarlo, le ofrecí dibujarle (por lo pronto, que lo otro no se me olvida) a Sophie y a Howl.


The first place of my Facebook contest was the lovely Cleo Tower. She asked me to draw her the Moving Castle from Howl's movie, however it has taken way longer than expected, so I offered her to draw her Sophie and Howl together (of course, never forgetting the first picture).

Clic para ver más grande / Click on to see a bigger version

Los dibujé tal cual aparecen vestidos al final de la película, solo que sin el sombrerito (que voló por los aires). 

I drew them with the outfits they're using at the end of Miyazaki's movie, but without Sophie's hat (that flew away). 

Resultado de imagen para howl sophie moving castle ending 

Tuve muchos problemas con el Sai, y me hubiera gustado mostrarles el progreso general de el trabajo, pero ese se los debo (por un momento, de hecho, pensé que mi dibujo se había ido al limbo).

I had a lot of troubles with Sai...I would have loved to show  you all the progress during the making of this picture, but you will have to forgive me (actually for a moment I thought my drawing got corrupted).

¡Espero te guste, Cleo! (*^▽^)/
Hope you like it, Cleo!

CONVERSATION

0 Comentarios/Comments:

Post a Comment